Eleaf iStick 50W is a super upgraded edition based on iStick series which brings more powerful vapor due to the expanded range of output voltage (2V - 10V), wattage (5W - 50W) with 4400 mAh battery capacity.
Notice: Eleaf now requires S/N (serial number) before providing replacements (due to counterfeits in market).
We recommend you to keep the packing boxes after you get parcel, or take a picture of SN before you discard it. Thank you!
Shipping restriction: due to exclusive distributor of Eleaf, we do not send Eleaf products to customers in South Korea, or UK.
50W Eleaf iStick Express Kit
Product Introduction50W Eleaf iStick Express Kit with OLED Screen MOD Battery - 4400mAh, a super upgraded edition based on iStick series batteries. It brings more powerful vapor due to the expanded range of output voltage (2V - 10V)/ wattage (5W - 50W) with 4400 mAh battery capacity. With the additional temperature alarm function, it ensures high-safety even in strong vaping.
Size: 23.0 x 45.0 x 83.0mm
Rated resistance range: 0.2Ω - 5Ω
Variable wattage: 5W - 50W
50W iStick express kit comes with
Simple packing. Customary Packing from the factory, the packing is subject to change without notice.
1. .Expanded Working Range and Larger Battery Capcacity: iStick 50W has a greater progress in working range (voltage: 2V-10V; Wattage: 5W-50W) and battery capacity(4400mAh).
2. Temperature Alarm function: If the temperature of device is over 70°C, the output will shut off automatically and the screen will reflect "Temp Protection" for 5 seconds
3. Spring Connector atnd Stainless Steel Thread: The spring connection base ensures its high adaptability. The connecting thread is made of stainless steel which makes it more hard-wearing
4. Inherit Advantages of iStick Series: OLED display, adjustable voltage/wattage and arrow button lock function
5. High Stability: the output wattage is in high stability. It can also be up to the high output wattage even in the case of low power
6. 50W strong output wattage
7. 400mAh large capacity
Turn on/of: you can power it on or off by 5 consecutive clicks on the button.
Switch the VV/VW mode: Press the square button for three times to switch the VV/VW mode when the battery is turned on. In VV mode, you can adjust output voltage between 2.0V - 10.0V. In VW mode, you can adjust output wattage between 5W - 50W.
Adjust the voltage/wattage: Press the up-and-down arrow buttons to increase or decrease the voltage/wattage. Keep pressing the up/down arrow button, voltage/wattage will increase or decrease slowly at first, then they will increase/decrease at a constant high speed. The number will stop increasing/decreasing when you loosen the up/down arrow button.
How to charge: iStick
50W can be charged through USB port near the top of battery. It will
take 5 hours to charge the battery via 1A wall adaptor.
Temperature Alarm function: If the temperature of device is over 70℃, the output will shut off
automatically and the screen will reflect "Temp Protection" for 5
3 months. Pls check Guarantee Policy.
Note: We now need serial number to proceed after-sales service. Please kindly preserve the serial number of product if it's available.
No Customer Review
Questions and answers about this item.Ask a Question