5pcs Eleaf EC Atomizer Head works withiJust 2/Melo/Melo 2/Melo 3/Melo 3 Mini/Lemo 3 atomizer and will be available for supplying a profound vaping experience!
Eleaf now requires S/N (serial number) before providing replacements (due to counterfeits in market).
We recommend you to keep the packing boxes after you get parcel, or take a picture of SN before you discard it. Thank you!
Shipping restriction: due to exclusive distributor of Eleaf, we do not send Eleaf products to customers in South Korea or UK.
iJust 2/Melo/Melo 2/Melo 3/Melo 3 Mini/Lemo 3
5pcs Eleaf EC Atomizer Head works with the eleaf iJust2/Melo/Melo 2/Melo 3/Melo 3 Mini/Lemo 3 atomizer and will be available for supplying a profound vaping experience!
0.3ohm (30 - 80W)
0.5ohm (30 - 100W)
It comes with
Simple packing. Customary Packing from the factory, the packing is subject to change without notice.
1. The EC head is consisted of two heating wires vertically placed in parallel, which can handle up to 80W(0.3ohm) and 100W(0.5ohm).
2. The heating wires are 0.4mm in diameter, which can produce huge vapor production
3. Bigger air hole allows larger airflow, which caters to the cloud enthusiast's demands.
4. The thread connection at each side enables you to connect atomize base and atomizer tube tightly.
5. 100% organic cotton is used as the wick of atomizer head in order to produce a pure flavor.
Screw the EC atomizer head onto the iJust 2 atomizer base along the clockwise.
Screw the base onto the iJust 2 atomizer tube along the counterclockwise.
Plug on the replaceable mouthpiece
Our images are copyrighted. It is forbidden to reprint without our permission.
great product, great process
Questions and answers about this item.Ask a Question
Is it suitable for Ijust s atomizer?16-09-18 15:26
Yes, it is. Thanks for your attention.16-09-19 09:22
Hi! What is the material used in this coil?
Hi, it's kanthal wire. You can buy Ni coils at http://www.heavengifts.com/Eleaf-iJust-2-EC-Atomizer-Head-Ni.html and Ti coils at http://www.heavengifts.com/Eleaf-iJust-2-Melo-EC-TC-Ti-Atomizer-Head.html16-06-16 09:24
Are these stainless steel wire16-01-29 22:13
No, it's not SS wire. Thanks for your attention.16-02-02 09:54
What gauge wire is used to make the 0.3ohm head?16-01-20 09:38
Hi, it's 0.5mm diameter kanthal wire. Thanks for your attention.16-01-21 11:21