We are glad to tell you that to make pre-order more friendly, we decide to apply 30% advance payment policy (only eligible orders above US$3000.00 from wholesale customers) and please pay the rest 70% balance before we can (partially) send out your pre-order.
Of course, you can still pay 100% of the pre-order to enjoy the priority shipment.
After you pay 30%, when the pre-order items arrive and your order is ready to ship or PARTIAL ship, we will send you email to request the balance payment. We will arrange shipment once we get the balance.
Please kindly pay attention to the following 4 points about the 30% advance payment policy:
1. You need to pay at least 30% advance payment to get your pre-order on the waiting list.
2. Please pay the 70% balance within 3 business days after we send you e-mail to request it. Thank you! Otherwise your order might be skipped and it will wait for next batch if you paid the balance after the deadline.
3. If we cannot send out any of the pre-order items before the last date we promised, it’s ok to cancel the pre-order and we will refund full advance payment.
4. Generally, we do not accept changes of the pre-order, thank you!
After full payment of your pre-order received on time, we will arrange shipment of available pre-order items ASAP.
If any question, please contact us via e-mail or Livechat. Thank you for your supports always!