20W VapeOnly vPulse Pro VV/VW Battery
20W VapeOnly vPulse Pro VV/VW Battery is the latest battery by VapeOnly. The battery offers large power capacity and the maximum output wattage is up to 20W, which definitely produces more vapor. The LCD screen indicates the current voltage, wattage and resistance value. More intelligent and convenient.
Size (diameter and length): 16.8 x 145.8mm
Power Capacity: 1600mAh
Operating Voltage: 3V-8V
Operating Wattage: 3W-20W
Maximum Current Output:10A
Materials: stainless steel tube and copper hardware
This product comes with
- 1 x 20W vPulse Pro battery
- 1 x decorative ring
- 1 x Micro-USB charger cable
- 1x User manual
Simple packing. Customary packing from the factory, the packing is subject to change without notice.
Variable voltage and wattage
Max voltage limit
USB pass-through function
Settings memory function
Full battery protection system
1. Turn on/off the Battery
The battery will be activated or turned off by clicking power button 5 times within 2 seconds.
2. VV/VW Mode Switch
- From VV to VW: In working status, press "+" button for 5 seconds and "O" button blinks 3 times to indicate the working mode successfully switched to VW mode. The wattage can be adjusted from 3W to 20W in 0.5 increment. The LCD shows "W" to indicate it's in VW mode.
- From VW to VV:In working status, press "+" button for 5 seconds and "O" button blinks 3 timesto indicate the working mode successfully switched to VV mode.The voltage can be adjusted from 3V to 8V in 0.1 increment. The LCD shows "V" to indicate it's in VV mode.
3. Ohms Meter
In working status, keep pressing the "-" button for 5 seconds, the LCD screen of the battery will read the resistance of the atomizer attached.
4. Power Volume Indicator
The battery icon on LCD displays real-time power volume.
<3.3V No display
3.3~3.6V One power grid
3.8~4.0V Threepower grid
>4.0V Full power grid
5. Memory function
In working status, press "+" and "-" button at the same time for 3 seconds to turn on/off memory function. If the LCD screen shows a lock symbol, you will not see any voltage, wattage or resistance information.
Connect the battery through a Micro-USB output port to charge the battery. The LCD screen will show charging icon.
- The battery comes with 510/eGo thread, compatible with 510/eGo cartomizer.
- There is CE mark on the battery connector.
DOA (Dead on Arrival) ONLY!