Joyetech eCom Supreme 30W VW Battery 2200mAh
30W Joyetech eCom Supreme is a 2200mAh high-magnification 18650 battery with the standard 510 thread. It features VV/VW and an OLED display, showing the resistance, output voltage and wattage, and puffs taken.
This product will not be restocked anymore. We have prepared many other amazing products for you to choose on our website.
1. Joyetech now requires S/N (serial number) before providing replacements (due to counterfeits in market). We recommend you to keep the packing boxes after you get parcel, or take a picture of SN before you discard it. Thank you!
2. Shipping restriction: Due to exclusive distributor of Joyetech, we do not send Joyetech products to customers in Russia, South Korea or UK. You can check more exclusive distributors .
30W Joyetech eCom Supreme is a 2200mAh high-magnification 18650 battery with the standard 510 thread. It features VV/VW and an OLED display, showing the atomizer resistance, output voltage and wattage, dump energy, as well as puffs taken.
Battery size (length *diameter): 128*19mm
Working wattage range: 2W-30W
Working voltage range: 3V-8V
Colors: black and steel
Plug types: US plug, EURO plug, UK plug and Australia plug
It comes with
- 1x 30W Joyetech eCom Supreme VV/VW Battery - 2200mAh
- 1 x USB cable
- 1 x AC adapter 1000mA
- 1 x User manual
Simple packing. Customary Packing from the factory, the packing is subject to change without notice.
- Variable voltage and wattage
- Perfectly embedded OLED display
- 2200mAh large capacity
- 30W max current
Power on and off: press the button for 5 times in quick succession, the battery will be on for using and OLED screen is enabled. In the same way, eCom Supreme will be powered off after 5 presses.
VV mode (3V-8V): in this mode, voltage can be adjusted by rotating the bottom regulation ring clockwise or counterclockwise. The real-time voltage (V) will be displayd on the OLED screen.
VW mode (2W-30W): in this mode, wattage can be adjusted by rotating the bottom regulation ring clockwise or counterclockwise. The real-time voltage (W) will be displayd on the OLED screen.
Mode selection: when the battery is in power-on state, press the button for 3 times to switch to VV/VW mode.
Charging: plug the USB cable to the eCom Supreme, and connect it to the wall adapter or other power source such as a computer. (it can be used while on charge.) It takes about 3 hours to fully charge the eCom Supreme through the 1A usb cable and about 5 hours through 0.5A USB cable.
10s cutoff: when you keep pressing the button for over 10 seconds, the output will shut off and the OLED screen will show "Over 10s Protection".
Atomizer Resistance Detection: when the atomizer resistance is lower than 0.5ohm, the OLED screen will display "Atomizer Low".
Low-voltage protection: when the voltage is below 3.3v, the battery will be locked and refuse to be restarted.
Short-circuit protection: when the battery short-circuit occurs or output beyond the load capacity, the OLED screen will display "Protection".
- It's only a battery kit, so doesn't come with cartomizer/tank.
- There is CE mark on the AC adapter.
DOA (Dead on Arrival) ONLY!
Note: We now need serial number to proceed after-sales service. Please kindly preserve the serial number of product if it's available.
Share your thoughts with other customersWrite a Review
Typical questions asked about products:
- Is the item durable?
- Is this item easy to use?
- What are the dimensions of this item?