Aspire CF VV Battery - 1100mAh
Aspire CF VV Battery - 1100mAh, features stainless steel endpoints, a metal button, and a
carbon fiber coated tube. And they contain a revolutionary spring connector.
Length x Diameter: 120mm x 14.8mm
4 colors available: Black, Blue, Grey and Red
The kit comes with
- 1 x Aspire CF VV Battery - 1100mAh
- 1 x User manual
Simple packing. Customary Packing from the factory,the packing is subject to change without notice.
- It comes with 510/eGo thread.
- 650mAh, 900mAh, 1000mAh, 1300mAh and 1600mAhare also available.
- No charger included.
Four colors available. Embedded metal button.Variable voltage.Spring Connector .
- Stainless Steel Parts
- Metal Button
- Carbon Fiber Coated Tube.
- Spring Connector
- Revolutionary Rotary Knob Design
- High Quality Cell and Control Circuit
- Perfect Inner Structure Design
- stepless variation in 3.3V-4.8V output variable voltage.
Press button 5 times in succession in 2 seconds. The LED will blink 3 times (both blue and orange lights) and the button will illuminate Blue when active and ON.
Repeat this procedure to turn battery OFF.
LED Light Indicator
Blue LED light will display for battery cell voltage of 3.5-4.2V. The Orange LED indicates a voltage less than 3.5V.
Special Characteristic of VV
Stepless variation in 3.3V-4.8V output variable voltage.
Rotate the rotary knob at the bottom of the battery to deliver the optimal voltage for vaping needs
When battery is overcharged (voltage beyond 4.25V), the built-in microchip will automatically stop battery charging.
When battery cell voltage is less than 3.2V (low battery), the atomizer will remain OFF, and the Orange LED light will blink 15 times.
Atomizer Short Circuit Protection
If heating coils are short-circuited while vaping, the LED lights (both colors) blink 3 times, and the battery will default to “sleep mode.”
Charging Short Circuit Protection
If the charger is short-circuited while charging, the battery will default to OFF position, stop charging, and the LED lights (both colors) will flash 6 times.
1. Unscrew the battery from the vaping components.
2. Gently screw battery into the USB charger.
3. Plug the USB into the supplied wall charger or computer.
4. The battery will flash 3 times and then turn solid in color (Orange light in 3.2-3.5V, Blue light in 3.5-4.15V).
5. The light on the USB charger will be red when charging.
6. Once fully charged, the USB charger will display a green light, and the LED light on battery will turn off.
Guarantee: DOA (Dead On Arrival) ONLY!