Eleaf GS-Tank TC Atomizer 3mlTPD Compliance
The GS-Tank atomizer is a newly engineered GS series atomizer with liquid capacity of 3ml and works perfectly from 30W to 40W. It is especially compatible with iStickTC40W.
- 100% Quality Guarantee
- 24 hours delivery
- 7 Days Money Back Guarantee
- 3 or 6 Months Warranty
1. Shipping restriction: Due to exclusive distributor of Eleaf, we do not send Eleaf products to customers in South Korea or UK. You can check more exclusive distributors .
2. Notice: Eleaf now requires S/N (serial number) before providing replacements (due to counterfeits in market). We recommend you to keep the packing boxes after you get parcel, or take a picture of SN before you discard it. Thank you!
Eleaf GS-Tank TC Atomizer - 3ml
The GS-Tank atomizer is a newly engineered GS series atomizer. It is 22mm in diameter with liquid capacity of 3ml and required maximum push power ranging from 30W to 40W. Its transparent glass atomizer tube allows you to clearly see the liquid consumption with a simple glance. The GS Air TC head with pure cotton wick will make the GS-Tank atomizer compatible with various temperature control batteries, especially iStick TC 40W.
Heating Wire: Nickel 200
Wattage: 30W - 40W
Voltage: 3V - 6V
Thread Type: 510 Thread
It comes with
1 × GS-Tank Mouthpiece
- 1 × GS-Tank Atomizer Tube
- 1 × GS-Tank Atomizer Base
- 2 × GS Air TC Head(0.15ohm)
- 1 × User Manual
Simple packing. Customary packing from the factory, the packing is subject to change without notice.
1. Newly introduced Nickel 200 heating wire
2. Large transparent atomizer tube
3. Flexible airflow control ring
4. Heat-insulated metal mouthpiece
5. Pure cotton wick
How to add liquid
1. Unscrew the atomizer base off the GS-Tank atomizer
2. Slowly refill the liquid into the hole along the tube
3. Screw the atomizer base onto the GS-Tank atomizer again
How to replace GS Air TC head?
1. Unscrew the atomizer base off the GS-Tank atomizer;
2. Take the GS Air TC head out;
3. Screw a new atomizer head onto the atomizer base.
Do not add liquid into the air pipe and don't overfill.
- First drip a few drops of e-liquid directly into the cotton wick so as to make it fully moist before vaping.
- Don't vape until e-liquid nearly runs out. Otherwise, the cotton wick inside will be damaged.
- You can select the e-juice here.
- More GS-Air TC Ni Coil Head.
Share your thoughts with other customersWrite a Review
Typical questions asked about products:
- Is the item durable?
- Is this item easy to use?
- What are the dimensions of this item?