Heatvape VMESH X1 Express Kit 3500mAh
Heatvape VMESH X1 Express Kit- 3500mAh, it coms with a built-in 3500mAh battery, which supports 40A long term discharge and 42A instant discharge. You can change the color and shape the mesh by yourself.
This product will not be restocked anymore. We have prepared many other amazing products for you to choose on our website.
Heatvape VMESH X1 Express Kit - 3500mAh is a new powerful product of Heatvape. It has a built-in 3500mAh high performance polymer battery. The Vmesh has the strongest polymer battery cell, which supports 75A long term discharge and 80A instant discharge. What's more, you can change the color and shape the mesh by yourself.
Size: 47mm x 25mm x 94mm
Max Output Wattage: 150W (mech mod style, not adjustable)
Output Current: 40A long term discharge and 42A instant discharge
Ohm Limit: 0.1-3.0 Ohm
It comes with
- 1 x VMESH X1 MOD - 3500mAh
- 1 x Micro USB cable
- 1 x Small screwdriver
- 1 x Plastic brush
- 1 x User Manual
Simple packing. Customary packing from the factory, the packing is subject to change without notice.
1. Built-in 3500mAh high performance polymer battery
2. Strongest polymer battery cell, supports 75A long term discharge and 80A instant discharge; the device supports 40A long term discharge and 42A instant discharge
3. Elegant design, allowing users to change the color and shape the mesh by themselves
4. Compact, ergonomic design
5. LED battery life indicator
6. Short circuit protection
How To Use
1. Atomizer installation and battery usage
Screw the bottom of the atomizer into the threaded hole of the battery, and then hold the fire button to vape;
2. Change the mesh
First of all, get the screws out from the battery bottom and take out the bottom cap of the battery.
Take out the mesh from the battery and replace it with a new one.
Install the bottom cap of the battery and tighten the screws.
Please be sure that the air hole of at the top of the part of the battery is not blocked before the using of the device.
- 510 threaded
- Ohm Limit: 0.1-3.0 Ohm
DOA (Dead on Arrival) ONLY!
Share your thoughts with other customersWrite a Review
Typical questions asked about products:
- Is the item durable?
- Is this item easy to use?
- What are the dimensions of this item?