Innokin Endura T20 Starter Kit - 1500mAh
The Innokin Endura T20 is a compact vaping kit for flavor chasers. The Endura T20 features protective top cap, single one button design, built-in 1500mAh battery and 2ml tank capacity. The Prism T20 coils works with high VG e-liquids well. The Endura T20 as a unit will provides incredibly delicious clouds of flavors. Standard Version and TPD Version for your selection. 4 colors are available.
Kit Size: 20 mm x 150mm
Tank Capacity: 2ml
Battery Capacity: 1500 mAh
Standby Current: 100 uA max
Maximum Output Wattage: 13W
Maximum Output Current: 3.5A
Maximum Output Voltage: 4.5V
Resistance: 1.5 ohm
Charging: Micro USB DC 5V/1A
It comes with
- 1x Innokin Endura T20 Battery
- 1x Innokin Prism T20 Tank
- 1x Innokin Endura T20 1.5ohm Atomizer Head (pre-installed)
- 2x Replacement Drip Tip
- 1x Drip Tip Cap
- 1x Micro USB Cable
- 1x Set of Spare O-Rings
Simple packing. Customary Packing from the factory, the packing is subject to change without notice.
- It doesn't come with liquids, you shall buy separately.
- You can buy Prism T20 tank and Prism T20 coil separately.
- The difference between TPD Version and Standard Version is in package and user manual.
Powered by the Innokin A1 Chipset
Easy Top Filling with Twist Off Cap
Compatible with High VG liquids
Mouth to lung Vaping
1500mAh battery and 2ml tank
Instruction for use: Fill the tank with e-liquid. Waiting five minutes before vaping. Click the button three times to power on the device. Hold the button to activate the device and vape.
How to refill the Prism T20:
1. Hold top cap and unscrew it from the tank;
2. Add e-liquid against the inside wall of the tank;
3. Carefully screw the top back on to the tank.
How to replace a coil:
(Make sure there is no e-liquid in the tank before you pull out the coil.)
1. Hold the tank with the threading up, then unscrew the bottom metal cap of the tank.
2. Hold the coil and gently pull to remove. Carefully and safely dispose of the used coil. Keep away from the children and pets.
3. Properly align the flat sides of the new coil, then push to fully insert the new coil firmly into the tank.
4. Carefully and firmly tighten the bottom cap.
3 months of Endura T20 MOD. Please check Guarantee Policy.