Joyetech CUBIS Pro Mini Atomizer - 2ml, Wrinkle Finish
Joyetech CUBIS Pro Mini Atomizer - 2ml, Wrinkle Finish adopts innovative and leak resistant cup design, whose coil replacement and juice fill can be achieved by removing its top section from the cap. Airflow controls are also contained within the removable top tank assembly, meaning the possibility for leakage or coil flooding is greatly reduced. New wrinkle colors!
Size: 22mm x 47mm
Color: Silver, Black, Orange, Blue, White, Red
Applicable Heads: QCS Coil, LVC Clapton - 1.5ohm head, NothCoil 0.25ohm DL. head,
BF SS316 Series Heads, BF Claptpn -1.5ohm head, BF Ni and BF RBA head
Material: SS + Pyrex glass tube
Thread: 510 Thread
It comes with
- 1 x Cubis Pro Mini Atomizer
- 1 x BF SS16-0.5ohm DL
- 1 x LVC Clapton-1.5ohm MTL
- 1 x Manual
- 1 x Warning Card
- 1 x Warranty Card
Simple packing. Customary Packing from the factory, the packing is subject to change without notice.
- It doesn't come with liquids, you shall buy separately.
- Compatible with eVic Basic MOD
Exclusive TFTA-Tank Technology with Greater Convenience
Detachable and Washable Structure
Multiple Atomizer Heads Can Be Applied
Redesigned Airflow Control System
Support MTL and DL vaping
How to assemble:
1. Screw the top cap onto the airflow ring and put the mouthpiece onto the top.
2. Drip a few drops into the atomizer head and install it onto the vent pipe.
3. Install the above part with the atomizer tube then the whole CUBIS Pro Mini is assembled.
How to change atomizer head:
Unscrew the atomizer cap, the atomizer head is located on the cap. Just unscrew it and replace a new one.
1. Please don't wash the atomizer head with water. Simply scrub it with cotton or clean dry cloth.
2. Please drip at least 5 drops of e-juice to the atomizer head and vape a few times in power-off condition (with airflow widely open) before its first use to avoid dry burn.
How to re-filling:
Separate the atomizer from the battery, and unscrew the mouthpiece base from the atomizer cap. Inject the liquid into the e-juice hole.
1. Please don't fill in through the middle hole of the atomizer cap.
2. Please don't overfill to avoid overflown.
Our images are copyrighted. It is forbidden to reprint without our permission.