Joyetech eCom battery has two modes that respectively decide the output voltage and wattage, VV mode and VW mode.
Length x Diameter: 95.5mm x 14mm
Variable Voltage: 3.3V to 4.8V
Variable Wattage: 4.5W to 9.6W
3 colors available: Black, Grey and Silver
- 1 x Joyetech eCom Battery - 1000mAh
1. New eCom thread
2. Double modes: VV mode (3.3V-4.8V), VW mode (4.5W-9.6W)
3. Battery indicator
4. USB charging port
5. Brushed metal button
6. Battery protection system
7. CE mark
1) Power on and off
Press the button 5 times in quick succession; the button light will flash 5 times to indicate that eCom is ready for use. In the same way, press the button 5 times in quick succession to power off the device.
2) Low battery warning
When the device in on and reached low battery, the battery light will flash 40 times and the device will shut down automatically.
3)Short Circuit Protection
In the event of a short circuit, the button light will flash 5 times and the device will enter protection mode.
4) Atomizer protection
If the button is held down for longer than 10 seconds while vaping, the device will automatically unable the atomizer to prevent damage. The button light will flash 10 times if you hold down the button.
5) Atomizer detection
If the atomizer is not attached or is not attached tightly enough, the button light will flash continuously when you press the button.
While pressing the button, if the remaining power is 60% or above, the corresponding mode light will stay on, and when it is lower than 60%, the light flashes continuously. The less the power remains, the faster the light flashes. When the power is within 30%-59%, the light flashes slowly; within 10%-29%, the light flashes in normal speed; within 0%-9%, the light flashes in high frequency.
7) Mode selection
Press and hold the button for more than 1.5 seconds when the device is in powered-off state. And the corresponding light will be illuminated. The next time the eCom is powered on, it will be in the selected mode. Turn the device off and repeat this process to change the mode.
8) Output voltage and power regulation
When using VV or VW mode, the regulation ring can be rotated clockwise or counterclockwise to select desired voltage and wattage output. Degree scales are printed on the battery tube.
Use the USB charger cable to connect the eCom to your computer or wall adaptor. The button light will stay on once the device is fully charged.
- It comes with unique eCom thread, NOT compatible with 510/ego thread cartomizers or chargers.
- CHARGER NOT INCLUDED. It can be charged via USB cable through the mini USB port.
- Using the battery at a higher voltage output will drain the battery faster than at a lower voltage. We suggest you start with a low voltage and increase the voltage gradually until you find the right voltage for your atomizer/cartomizer.
- There is CE mark on the battery connector.
DOA (Dead On Arrival) ONLY!
Note: We now need serial number to proceed after-sales service. Please kindly preserve the serial number of product if it's available.