KangerTech Aerotank Giant Clearomizer - 4.5ml
4.5ml KangerTech Aerotank Giant Clearomizer/ Cartomizer,features interchangeablestainless steelandpyrex glasstubes (both tubes are included in the package). All parts are crafted from Food Grade Stainless Steel and utilize a glue-free design, to ensure best performance and quality vape.
Length : 61.5mm
Diameter : 30mm
Volume : 4.5ml
Resistance : 1.8 ohm
Suitable Voltage : 3.5V-5.5V
It comes with
- 1 x Drip tip
- 1 x Drip Tip connector ring
- 1 x Pyrex Glass tube
- 2 x Seal ring
- 1 x Metal ring
- 2 x Dual Coil, 1.8ohm(1pc pre-installed)
- 1 x Interchangeable steel tube 1 x Airflow control valv
- 1 x Manual
Simple packing. Customary Packing from the factory, the packing is subject to change without notice.
1.Upgraded dual coil
2.Air control valve
3.Interchangeable pyrex glass tube and stainless tube
5.Replaceable drip tip
How to control the Airflow
When the hole and groove are overlapped, rotate the hole from left to right to get bigger airflow which reaches the Max on the rightest side. If the hole and the groove are not overlapped, the airflow is locked and no vapor comes out.
Filling Liquid from the bottom
1. Turn unit upside down.
2. Unscrew the base.
3. Fill with e-Juice. No more than 4.5ml.
4. Screw base on tightly.
How to replace the coil unit/coil head
Turn upside down the cartomizer, then screw off theairflow control valve. Take out the old coil unit from the bottom base,
replace with new one. So easy!
Attention: If liquid in tank is used up, please dry up the vapor on coil brass when you refill.
- 510 thread. It'scompatible with all 510 treading batteries.
- It's anempty cartomizer, you still need order heavengifts e-liquids.
- You can choose the replacement dual coil here.
- No CE mark on the Aerotank Giant clearomizer.
- Click download to get the certificates: CE, RoSH.
- Please do not fill in e-liquid through the central hole.
- Please don't active the clearomizer without e-liquid to prevent damaging the inside structure of the coil unit.
- If liquid in tank is used up, please dry up the vapor on coil brass when you refill.