Nitecore Intellicharger UM10 LCD Li-ion Battery Charger
The Nitecore UM10 is a universal smart charger compatible with almost all cylindrical rechargeable batteries, you don't need to have different types of chargers anymore. 1 plug type available.
- 100% Quality Guarantee
- 24 hours delivery
- 7 Days Money Back Guarantee
You may mix the following items to get bulk discount.
USD 3.99 USD 5.99
USD 4.99 USD 7.25
USD 9.90 USD 14.85
USD 15.00 USD 22.50
USD 7.00 USD 10.50
USD 0.23 USD 1.00
USD 0.91 USD 1.50
USD 3.90 USD 5.90
USD 3.00 USD 4.50
USD 4.50 USD 6.00
1. According to the factory's requirement, defective Nitecore products must be sent back to us for replacements. Thanks for your understanding.
2. The latest power cable for Nitecore charger does not have Nitecore logo.
The Nitecore UM10 is a universal smart charger compatible with almost all cylindrical rechargeable batteries, thus eliminating the need to own several chargers. The UM10 automatically detects Li-ion, Ni-MH and Ni-Cd batteries, and through manual selection is also capable of charging LiFePO4 batteries.
Attention: Distributors / Wholesalers may have some risks to sell Nitecore products in Germany from exclusive distributor.
Input voltage: Micro USB DC 5V
Output voltage: 4.2V ±1% / 5V
Output current: 1000mA / 500mA
Li-ion / IMR: 18650, 18490, 18350, 17670, 17500, 16340(RCR123), 14500, 10440
Dimensions: 100mm× 38mm×35mm
This product comes with
- 1x Nitecore UM10 Charger
- 1 x USB Cable
Simple packing. Customary packing from the factory, the packing is subject to change without notice.
Integrated digital LCD screen. 2 side buttons: MODE and SLOT. Intellligent circurity. Global insurance.
1. Capable of charging 1 battery
2. Compatible with and identifies Li-ion (26650, 22650, 18650, 17670, 18490, 17500, 18350, 16340(RCR123), 14500, 10440), Ni-MH and Ni-Cd (AA, AAA, AAAA, C) rechargeable batteries
3. Optimized charging design for IMR batteries
4. Integrated LCD panel clearly displays charging parameters and progress
5. Two conveniently located side buttons allow easy selection of specific battery types and charging parameters
6. Intelligent circuitry detects the battery type and status before entering automatic charge mode (CC, CV, dV/dt)
7. Automatically detects battery power status and selects the appropriate voltage and charge mode (with the exception of LiFePO4 batteries which require manual selection)
8. Compatible with LiFePO4 batteries
9. Compatible with small capacity batteries
10. Automatically stops charging when complete
11. Features over-charge prevention to protect batteries
12. Features temperature monitoring to prevent overheating
13. Made from durable ABS (fire retardant / flame resistant)
14. Features reverse polarity protection
15. Designed for optimal heat dissipation
16. Certified by RoHS, CE, FCC and CEC
1. Plug one end of the power cord or car charging adapter. Plug the other end of the cord into an applicable outlet. The LCD display and all battery indicator bars will illuminate as the charger runs a quick self-test. When test is complete, the name of the product will appear on the screen, the bars will dim and the charger will enter into stand-by mode. If no batteries are detected within 1 minute, the charger will automatically enter Eco Mode (the LCD screen will turn off). When a battery is installed while in Eco Mode, simply press any button to activate the LCD screen.
2. The UM10 features two charging slots,each of which charges and monitors a battery independently. When inserting a battery, ensure the positive and negative ends correspond with the positive (+) and negative(-) symbols on the charger. Incorrect installation will result in failure to initiate the charging process.
Note: The UM10 is capable of charging 3.7v Li-ion rechargeable cells, 1.2v, Ni-MH/Ni-Cd rechargeable batteries and 3.2v LiFePO4 batteries. See above for description of battery sizes.
3.When a battery is first inserted the UM10 will run a short test causing the battery indicator bars to illuminate in sequence from the bottom to the top. When the test is complete, the UM10 will enter tint charging mode. If any unusual circumstances have been detected, e.g. a backward battery installation, the battery indicator bars will blink rapidly and “Err” will be presented on the screen to urge an immediate removal of the battery.
4. While in charging mode, the battery indicator bars will blink rhythmically to indicate the on-going charging process. The battery’s power status and charging process is indicated by the number of bars that illuminate steadily. The LCD display will also display battery voltage, followed by charging current and elapsed charging time in sequence. Pressing the side “MODE” button will cycle through there charging parameters. To view the charging progress of a different charging slot, press the side “SLOT” button to select a desired slot. When charging is complete, all five battery indicator bars will illuminate steadily and “Chg. Finish ” will appear on the LCD display.
1. The UM10 is compatible with batteries of varying sizes, therefore when charging certain batteries(such as 26650 and AAA),manual adjustment of the battery’s position within the slot is recommended, as to ensure solid contacts is made between both sides of the battery and the charging slot's metal contact points.
2. The UM10 is restricted to charging Li-ion, Ni-MH and Ni-Cd rechargeable batteries only. Never use the i2 for other types of batteries as this could result in battery explosion, cracking or leaking, causing property damage and/or personal injury.
3. The UM10 should only be used indoors or inside a motor vehicle. Do not expose it to water, high humidity, low or high ambient temperatures.
4. Do not disassemble or modify the charger.
5. Children under the age of 18 should be supervised by an adult when using the UM10.
6. The UM10's safe operating temperature is between 0℃--40℃.
7. Do not use or store the charger near open flames, direct sunlight, heating devices or other high-temperature environments.
8. According to the factory's requirement, defective Nitecore products must be sent back to us for replacements. Thanks for your understanding.
Guarantee period: 3 months. Please check Guarantee Policy.
You can download certificates.
According to the factory's requirement, defective Nitecore products must be sent back to us for replacements. Thanks for your understanding.
Share your thoughts with other customersWrite a Review
Typical questions asked about products:
- Is the item durable?
- Is this item easy to use?
- What are the dimensions of this item?