SMOK Minos Sub Tank 4ml
SMOK Minos is a taste king style tank, which features 2 slots bottom airflow system, removable top cap filling and extra huge RTA deck. It will provide you with a stormy vaping experience.
- 100% Quality Guarantee
- 24 hours delivery
- 7 Days Money Back Guarantee
Shipping restriction: Due to exclusive distributor of SMOK, we do not send SMOK products to customers in Australia, Paraguay, Poland, Russia, Denmark, Netherlands, Czech, Slovakia or Ukraine. You can check more exclusive distributors .
SMOK Minos Sub Tank - 4ml
SMOK Minos Sub Tank - 4ml, the same tank as that from Micro one 150 kit, is a taste king style tank with 25mm diameter. Bottom airflow system has two big slots evenly spaced on the bottom, which helps you enjoy an extremely open draw. The removable top cap filling system allows you to refill in-one-go. You can have a nice vaping experience with it! Black and SS colors.
Minos Sub tank
Size: 25 x 48mm
Material: Glass and Stainless Steel
Minos tank comes with
- 1 x Minos sub tank 25mm
- 1 x 0.3ohm Q2 Core (pre-installed)
- 1 x Minos M2 Deck
- 1 x Allen Key screwdriver for M2 deck
- 1 x Replacement glass tube
- 1 x SMOK vape band
- 1 x User manual
- Spare parts
Simple packing. Customary packing from the factory, the packing is subject to change without notice.
Bottom airflow system
Removable top cap filling system
510 RDA drip tip
Big M2 build deck for RTA option
1. Screw off the the drip tip and top cap;
2. Add e-juice through 2 slots;
3. Close the cap carefully and firmly. Then let it stand for several minutes to get the organic cotton completely saturated.
How to build the RTA(M2)
1. Before starting make sure your hands are clean.
2. Taking the Minos-RTA M2 deck apart.
3. Installing the pre-wrapped coil. Insert one end of your coil into the up-side screw, and the other end into the down-side screw.
4. Positioning and cutting the exceeding ends of wire off. Make sure the coil is fixed and lined up with the air hole, and also make sure the coil is NOT touching the deck. Then cut the exceeding ends of wire off.
5. Cutting a strip of cotton and make sure it's just larger than the coil you built.
6. Inserting the cotton, and placing it in the middle.
7. Cutting the wick at an angle and make sure it's not too short and not too long.
8. Wet the coil with your e-liquid and adjust the wick.
- No e-juice. You shall purchase it separately.
Our images are copyrighted. It is forbidden to reprint without our permission.
This product has been sold in the USA before August 8, 2016 . You can check the sales record for confirmation.
Share your thoughts with other customersWrite a Review
Typical questions asked about products:
- Is the item durable?
- Is this item easy to use?
- What are the dimensions of this item?