Vanguard Cavalry VTC80 VW/TC MOD Kit - 4400mAh
Vanguard Cavalry VTC80 VW/TC MOD Kit - 4400mAh it comes with a 80W VW/TC Mod and Olympus TFS Tank. You can enjoy purer taste, bigger cloud and fresher air feeling. With the top-filling Olympus TFS Tank, the whole process is very convenient.
Cavalry VTC80 MOD
Size (H x L x W): 89mm x 51mm x 24mm
Casting: Aluminum and stainless steel
Output mode: TC mode / VW mode
Output Wattage Range: 5W – 80W
Output Voltage Range: 0.5V - 10V
Resistance Range: 0.15ohm - 3ohm
Temperature Range: 280 - 600℉ / 140 - 315℃
Capacity: Built in 4400mAh battery
Olympus TFS Tank
Size: 76mm (L); 22mm (D)
It comes with
- 1 x Cavalry VTC80 MOD
1 x Olympus TFS Tank
- 1 x Micro USB cable
1 x Replacement Atomizer (0.2ohm)
- 1 x Manual
Simple packing. Customary packing from the factory, the packing is subject to change without notice.
1. 80W VW/TC MOD with a Rotary Wheel
2. Built-in 4400mAh Battery
3. Top-filling Olympus Tank
4. Two Airflow Adjustable Setting
5. Patented NiT coil with TEMP control function
Press the power button 5 times in quick succession to turn the device on/off.
Adjustment of wattage or temperature:
Shift between two modes: Quick press the power bottom 3 times to switch between VW / TC Modes;
You can adjust the wattage or TEMP by revolving the rotary wheel, the OLED screen will show changes.
Lock the VW or TC MOD:
Long press the power bottom while turn the rotary wheel upwards to lock the VW/ TC Mods; Repeat the same action will unlock the setting.
1. Refilling the e-Juice from the top
2. Turn the decorative ring counter clockwise until refilling hole is completely open;
3. Refilling e-Liquids through this hole;
4. Turn the decorative ring clockwise to the end to ensure the juice is completely sealed.
1. there's 2 level of airflow settings on the bottom of the tank;
2. Each level has stopper to keep the adjustable valve in steady position;
3. You can adjust the airflow at the top of the tank to reduce the mouthpiece temperature.
It comes with 510 thread, can work with ego/510 threaded clearomizers/tanks.
DOA (Dead on Arrival) ONLY!