VapeOnly Arcus Atomizer 2mlTPD Compliance
Arcus Atomizer is the same tank as that from Arcus kit. Inspired by the hourglass, e-juice is gradually decreasing with passing time. You can enjoy a perfect mouth inhale experience with it.
- 100% Quality Guarantee
- 24 hours delivery
- 7 Days Money Back Guarantee
You may mix the following items to get bulk discount.
USD 9.50 USD 12.00
USD 8.00 USD 10.00
USD 19.50 USD 24.00
USD 12.00 USD 15.00
USD 10.50 USD 13.00
USD 5.20 USD 6.50
USD 7.50 USD 9.38
USD 1.00 USD 8.50
USD 24.50 USD 30.62
USD 21.50 USD 26.88
Shipping restriction: Due to exclusive distributor of VapeOnly, we do not send VapeOnly products to customers in Japan. You can check more exclusive distributors .
VapeOnly Arcus Atomizer - 2ml
VapeOnly Arcus Atomizer - 2ml is an exquisite tank inspired by the hourglass. e-Juice is gradually decreasing with passing time just like sands running out. With 1.5 ohm and 1 ohm coil, you can enjoy both mouth inhale and mouth to lung inhale. Also you can decorate the tank with replaceable sealing o-rings.
Size: 16.8mm (D) x 49.5 (H)
e-Juice capacity: 2ml
Coil resistance: 1ohm (10W-17W);1.5ohm (7W-11W)
Material: SS + Pyrex Glass
It comes with
- 1 x Arcus atomizer -2ml (pre-installed 1ohm coil and orange o-rings)
1 x 1.5ohm coil
- 8 x O-rings (Green, Blue, Purple, Black)
- 1 x Manual
Simple packing. Customary packing from the factory, the packing is subject to change without notice.
Innovative top filling
Good mouth inhale experience
4 colors replaceable sealing rings
How to fill the cartomizer?
1. Unscrew the top component anti-clockwise from the top of the cartomizer.
2. Fill the e-liquid from the top, the e-liquid should not be over the little hole on the top.
3. Install the top component clockwise on the top of the atomizer.
Air flow adjustment
1. Turn clockwise to increase airflow.
2. Turn anti-clockwise to decrease airflow.
How to replace/clean the coil?
1. Hold the atomizer upside down, remove the air adjusting ring component from the bottom of the atomizer upward, anti-clockwise.
2. Disconnect the old coil unit.
3. Install the new or cleaned coil unit into the atomizer. (Clean the coil with alcohol sponge or dry cotton cloth).
4. Connect the air adjusting ring component downward and screw it on tightly.
Our images are copyrighted. It is forbidden to reprint without our permission.
Share your thoughts with other customersWrite a Review
Typical questions asked about products:
- Is the item durable?
- Is this item easy to use?
- What are the dimensions of this item?