VapeOnly vPulse Dual-output Starter Kit 900mAh
VapeOnly vPulse Dual-output Starter Kit with vAir D16 Clear cartomizer, 900mAh battery with both regular DC(direct current) output mode and Pulse output mode, offering a better vaping experience.
- 100% Quality Guarantee
- 24 hours delivery
- 7 Days Money Back Guarantee
You may mix the following items to get bulk discount.
USD 20.50 USD 25.00
USD 49.90 USD 60.00
USD 29.50 USD 44.25
USD 16.90 USD 21.00
USD 99.00 USD 120.00
USD 21.50 USD 26.00
USD 29.90 USD 37.00
USD 27.50 USD 34.00
USD 19.90 USD 25.00
USD 29.90 USD 37.38
Shipping restriction: Due to exclusive distributor of VapeOnly, we do not send VapeOnly products to customers in Japan. You can check more exclusive distributors .
VapeOnly vPulse Starter Kit - 900mAh
Combined shipping cost will be calculated automatically by the system after you choose shipping destination in the checkout step.
Register and sign in your account to get bulk discounts!
This kit integrates two output modes, regular DC (direct current) output mode and new Pulse output mode. Heating accelerates and vapor is enhanced. More vapor produced under the same voltage or wattage.
Maximum Current Output: 4A
Variable voltage : 3.3V - 5.5V
Variable wattage : 3W - 12 W
Color: Black, Stainless
This Kit comes with
- 1 x vAir D16 Clear Atomizer (1.8ohm dual-coil unit pre-installed)
- 1 x vPulse 900mAh Manual Battery
- 1 x Replacement Dual-coil unit (1.8ohm)
- 1 x Decorative Ring
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x Manual
Simple packing. Customary packing from the factory, the packing is subject to change without notice.
Airflow control adjustable
304 Stainless Steel
2 output modes available, creative PULSE output
Variable voltage and wattage
USB passthrough function
Settings memory function
Healthy stainless steel coil without chroming
General protections, such as short circuit protection, over-charge and discharge protection, 5-click lock and atomizer protection
1. vPulse Battery Usage
There’re three buttons on vPulse battery. All functions can be activated by using those three buttons.
“O” button, turn on/off the battery, press to smoke and switch output mode – DC and Pulse
“+” button, increase voltage and wattage, switch between VV and VW mode
“-” button, decrease voltage and wattage, and detect real-time resistive load
In off status, continuous click “O” button 5 times within 2 seconds to enter into working status; in working status, continuous click “O” button 5 times within 2 seconds to turn the battery off.
1.3 Output Mode
1. DC mode: In off situation, press the “O” button and release until white light blinks. It enters into DC output mode after it’s turned on.
2. Pulse mode: In off situation, press the “O” button and release until blue light blinks. It enters into Pulse output mode after it’s turned on.
3. Both voltage and wattage can be adjusted under each mode.
1.4 VV/VW Changing-over1. From VV to VW: Press “+” button for 5 seconds and “O” button blinks 3 times to show changing-over succeeds. Then wattage can be changed from 3W to 12W in 0.5 increments. The LCD shows “w” to indicate it’s in VW mode.
2. From VW to VV: Press “+” button for 5 seconds and “O” button blinks 3 times to show changing-over succeeds. Then voltage can be changed from 3.0V to 5.0V in 0.1 increments. The LCD shows “v” to indicate it’s in VV mode.
In working status, keep pressing “-” button for 5 seconds, the battery will detect current atomizer resistance and show the result on LCD screen for 3 seconds.
1.6 Battery Level Indicator
The LCD battery icon displays real-time battery power and the battery indicator is independent of other information on the LCD screen:
<3.3v, empty display;
3.3v - 3.6v, one frame display;
3.6v - 3.8v, two frames display;
3.8v - 4.0v, three frames display;
>4.00v, full frames display.
1.7 Parameters Lock
In working status, press “+” and “-” button at the same time for 3 seconds to turn on or turn off parameters lock. If the LCD screen shows a lock symbol, variable voltage, variable wattage and resistance detection functions aren’t useable.
Connect the Micro-USB cable to a computer or an AC-USB adapter into a power outlet to charge the battery. The battery icon will run up from current display repeatedly. Full frames display shows the battery is fully charged.
2.1 How to adjust airflow
To increase airflow, please rotate the airflow control valve clockwise;
To decrease airflow, please rotate the airflow control valve counter-clockwise.
Rotate the airflow control valve to the most comfortable one for you.
1. Turn upside down the clear atomizer, and then screw off the bottom base.
2. Fill liquid into the space between the glass tank and center metal tube. DO NOT over fill or get liquid into the center hole.
3. Carefully screw the bottom base back onto the upper hardware.
4. Let the clear atomizer stand for 2 minutes before use. It can let e-liquid absorbed into the wick/atomizer chamber to avoid burning taste.
2.3 How to change replacement coil
First, turn upside down the clear atomizer and screw off the bottom base.
Second, disconnect the old coil unit from the bottom base, replace with a new one.
Last, screw the base back to the tube tightly.
- It comes with 510/eGo thread.
- Two color options for battery, matte black and steel
- You still need to choose e-juice to enjoy vaping.
- There is CE mark on the battery, NO CE mark on the vAir D16 Clear cartomizer.
DOA (Dead On Arrival) ONLY!
Share your thoughts with other customersWrite a Review
Typical questions asked about products:
- Is the item durable?
- Is this item easy to use?
- What are the dimensions of this item?