Aspire General BVC Coil Unit 5pcsTPD Compliance
5pcs Aspire General BVC Coil Unit for Clearomizer (NOT for Nautilus/Mini) It suits Aspire K1 BVC Glassomizer/Tank, 3 resistances available.
- 100% Quality Guarantee
- 24 hours delivery
- 7 Days Money Back Guarantee
You may mix the following items to get bulk discount.
USD 10.00 USD 15.00
USD 10.00 USD 12.00
USD 5.00 USD 7.50
USD 3.50 USD 5.00
USD 2.10 USD 3.15
USD 14.00 USD 21.00
USD 2.50 USD 4.50
USD 1.00 USD 1.20
USD 12.50 USD 15.00
USD 1.50 USD 1.90
Shipping restriction: due to exclusive distributor of Aspire, we do not send Aspire products to customers in South Korea. You can check more exclusive distributors .
5pcs Aspire General BVC Coil Unit for Clearomizer
5pcs Aspire General BVC Coil Unit for Clearomizer (NOT for Nautilus/Mini), 3 resistances available.
Resistances: 1.6ohm, 1.8ohm and 2.1ohm
Suitable voltage: 3.0V - 4.2V (1.6ohm), 4.2V - 5.0V (1.8ohm), 5V - 6.0V(2.1ohm)
It comes with
- 5 x Aspire General BVC Coil Unit
Simple packing. Customary Packing from the factory, the packing is subject to change without notice.
BVC (Bottom Vertical Coil)
How to replace the coil unit
1. Screw off the bottom base.
2. Screw off the old coil unit from the bottom base, put a new coil unit on it.
3. Put everything back to get a new working cartomizer.
The coil unit can be easily screwed on and screwed off, so customers can replace it by themselves when it's burnt out or needs cleaning.
Please be sure that the coil unit is screwed into the cartomizer tightly. After refilling, allow 1-2 minutes for the e-juice to feed into the coil before you start to vaping. Or Give the cartomizer a quick shake to make it faster.
1. It suits Aspire K1 BVC Glassomizer/Tank. (NOT for Nautilus/Mini)
2. There is CE mark on the coil.
3. There is “1.6Ω”, "1.8Ω" and "2.1Ω" laser on the coil unit/coil head.
Share your thoughts with other customersWrite a Review
Typical questions asked about products:
- Is the item durable?
- Is this item easy to use?
- What are the dimensions of this item?