CARRYS T8-R Resin Tank 5ml
Carrys T8-R is a full resin appearance atomizer with octuple 0.15ohm coil, which supports 80 - 400W power. You can enjoy beast clouds and nice flavor with it.
- 100% Quality Guarantee
- 24 hours delivery
- 7 Days Money Back Guarantee
You may mix the following items to get bulk discount.
USD 26.80 USD 40.20
USD 31.90 USD 47.85
USD 25.80 USD 38.00
USD 42.80 USD 64.20
USD 43.50 USD 65.25
USD 32.00 USD 48.00
USD 12.30 USD 18.45
USD 37.00 USD 54.00
USD 29.80 USD 44.70
USD 28.90 USD 43.35
CARRYS T8-R Resin Tank - 5ml
CARRYS T8-R Tank is a full resin appearance atomizer with a 5ml tank capacity and 28mm in diameter. It adopts an easy top filling, adjustable bottom airflow and all new 0.15ohm V8 and 0.2ohm V1 coil heads. The octuple V8 coil supports 80 - 400W power and V1 coil supports 40- 110W power. The T8-R is the perfect choice for high wattage vaping.
Size: 28mm x 60mm
Thread: 510 thread
Material: 304 Stainless Steel + Pyrex glass + Resin
It comes with
- 1 x T8-R Tank
- 1 x T8-R V8 0.15ohm coil (80-400W, pre-installed)
- 1 x T8-R V1 0.2ohm coil (40-110W)
- 1 x Extra Pyrex Glass Tube
- 5 x Silicone Rings
- 1 x User Manual
Simple packing. Customary Packing from the factory, the packing is subject to change without notice.
- Note: The Resin Tank comes in a fashionable looking and each one has its own unique psychedelic pattern. We could not guarantee the product has the same pattern and color as that in pictures. We can only ship orders randomly. Hope you can understand.
- 510 thread
- It's an empty cartomizer, you still need order e-juice e-liquids to use it.
- The replacement V8 and V1 coils are also available in HG.
Full resin appearance atomizer
Easy top filling design
Adjustable bottom airflow
All-new 0.15ohm V8 and 0.2ohm V1 coil
Our images are copyrighted. It is forbidden to reprint without our permission.
Share your thoughts with other customersWrite a Review
Typical questions asked about products:
- Is the item durable?
- Is this item easy to use?
- What are the dimensions of this item?