Ehpro Billow V2.5 RTA - 6ml, Black
Ehpro Billow V2.5 RTA, an updated version of Billow V2, comes with 25mm diameter and 6ml e-juice capacity. You can refill the RTA conveniently by removing top cap. 2-post Velocity style deck and 14.5mm build deck make the coil building and wicking much easier. Adjustable juice flow control will prevent the leaking effectively. And adjustable bottom dual airflow slots offer enough airflow during vaping. Black and SS color.
Size: 25 x 54.9 mm (without drip tip)
Positive pin: stainless steel
Post: 2 post Velocity Style
Airhole: 2 bottom cyclops airhole
Material: SUS316 + Pyrex Glass + Delrin
It comes with
- 1 x Billow V2.5 RTA
- 1 x Spare Glass tank
- 1 x Allen Key
- 1 x A Pack of O-rings
- 2 x Heat Wire
- 4 x Set Screws
- 1 x Piece of Japanese Organic Cotton
- 1 x User Manual
Simple packing. Customary Packing from the factory, the packing is subject to change without notice.
- Rebuildables are for experts, not average or beginner vapers with no knowledge of how to rebuild atomizers.These materials cannot safely be used by the inexperienced or those without basic knowledge of electronics.
- 510 thread. Compatible with most 510/ego thread batteries.
- You can select the e-juice here.
25mm diameter and 6ml capacity
Adjustable dual bottom airflow slots
Adjustable juice flow control
Delrin drip tip
How to install:
1. Install coils right above the 2 airholes on the deck.
2. Wick cotton and make sure both ends of cotton cover the base evenly, especially on the 4 juice-leading holes. Then drip e-juice on cotton until fully absorbed.
3. Connect the sealing tube with the whole base tightly.
4. Install the tank section onto the bottom hardware tightly.
5. Insert the drip tip into top cap.
6. Assembling completed. d
How to refill:
1. Twist the top cap off anticlockwise after juice-leading holes fully closed.
2. Refill it from the filling holes.
3. Screw back the top cap tightly.
4. Twist the chimney clockwise until the juice-leaking hole fully open.
How to adjust the airflow:
Turn AFC ring clockwise to increase the airflow, anticlockwise to reduce the airflow.
Our images are copyrighted. It is forbidden to reprint without our permission.