Eleaf LCD Digital Ohmmeter and Voltmeter
The LCD meter can show you real time voltage/wattage with real vapor conditions. With traditional voltage meters, it only can show the voltage of the battery in a no-load condition, although it will not show you the drop of the voltage during real-time usage.
The benefit of testing with on-load condition with a quality battery is the voltage will remain as advertised during usage, as compared to a bad battery where the voltage will drop significant during usage.
Length x Diameter: 47mm x 22mm
Material: Plastic tube with stainless steel structure inside
Input voltage: 2.5V~6.5V
Testable wattage: ≤100W
Maximum current: ≤10A
Resistance range: 0.5~10Ω
Output voltage: 2.5~6.5V
It comes with
- 1× Eleaf Eleaf LCD Digital Ohmmeter and Voltmeter
Simple packing. Customary packing from the factory, the packing is subject to change without notice.
1. LCD screen
2. Real-time resistance/voltage/wattage display
3. Short-circuit protection
4. Over-voltage and low-voltage protection
5. Over-current protection.
1. When only connecting to battery, press the battery button, the LCD Screen will first display "NoΩ"(meaning no resistance), then the virtual voltage of this battery.
2. When connecting to battery and atomizer in the same time, press the button, the LCD Screen will first display the virtual atomizer resistance, then the current voltage and wattage after 1 second. Less the battery power is, lower the voltage and wattage are.
3. Short-circuit protection: When the resistance is lower than 0.5Ω, the LCD Screen will show "E1" to raise an alarm.
Attention: The LCD Meter cannot test the atomizer resistance when only connecting to an atomizer, as it has no power without a battery.
- It comes with 510/eGo thread for atomizers and 510 thread for batteries.
- There is CE mark on the bottom of the LCD meter.
DOA (Dead on Arrival) ONLY!
Note: We now need serial number to proceed after-sales service. Please kindly preserve the serial number of product if it's available.