Eleaf LED Digital Ohmmeter and Voltmeter
Eleaf LED Digital Ohmmeter and Voltmeter is designed for testing resistance and voltage of e-cigarette products. It's 100% original eleaf/ ismoka LED meter.
- 100% Quality Guarantee
- 24 hours delivery
- 7 Days Money Back Guarantee
You may mix the following items to get bulk discount.
USD 0.98 USD 1.50
USD 4.10 USD 6.50
USD 0.83 USD 1.23
USD 7.39 USD 11.09
USD 24.60 USD 36.90
USD 6.90 USD 10.35
USD 5.20 USD 7.80
USD 6.25 USD 9.50
USD 0.83 USD 1.50
USD 0.83 USD 1.25
1. Shipping restriction: Due to exclusive distributor of Eleaf, we do not send Eleaf products to customers in South Korea or UK. You can check more exclusive distributors .
2. Notice: Eleaf now requires S/N (serial number) before providing replacements (due to counterfeits in market). We recommend you to keep the packing boxes after you get parcel, or take a picture of SN before you discard it. Thank you!
Eleaf LCD Digital Ohmmeter and Voltmeter
Eleaf LED Digital Ohmmeter and Voltmeter is designed for testing resistance and voltage of e-cigarette products. With small size, it allows you to test resistance and voltage at any time and place even for the most basic e-cigarette user.
Size: 72.0 X 48.0 X 23.0mm
Testable Resistance: 0.01Ω - 9.99Ω
Testable Voltage: 0.01V - 9.99V
Operating Voltage: 2.2V - 5.5V
Working Current: < 10mAh (without tested object); < 30mAh (with tested object)
Standby Current: < 10uA
Eleaf LED Digital Ohmmeter and Voltmeter comes with
- 1 x Meter Device
- 1 x Connecter (510 Male to 510 Female)
- 1 x Manual
Simple packing. Customary packing from the factory, the packing is subject to change without notice.
1. LED Screen
2. Accurate to 0.01Ω/0.01V
There are two ports on the Digital Ohmmeter and Voltmeter: the left one is for testing voltage of 510/eGo batteries and the right one for testing resistance of 510-threaded atomizers.
1. Open the back cover and put in two AA batteries, then close it.
2. Switch the button at the right bottom to turn on the device.
3. Screw battery to the left port and press power button, then you will see reading of voltage in the LED display. When testing the resistance of 510 atomizer, connect it to the connector, then screw the connector to the right port, the ohm reading will show in the LED display.
When the device is turned on, the LED display will illuminate. If there is no activity for 10 seconds, the device will enter standby mode and the LED display will turn off. Once an atomizer or battery is connected to the device, it will exit standby mode and the LED display will turn back on.
- It comes with 510 threaded, compatible with 510/eGo batteries, and 510 threaded atomizers after using connector in the packet.
- If you're testing voltage of some non-cylinder batteries or eGo Atomizers, 510-eGo adapter is needed.
- No AA batteries included and two are needed. You need to purchase them separately.
Share your thoughts with other customersWrite a Review
Typical questions asked about products:
- Is the item durable?
- Is this item easy to use?
- What are the dimensions of this item?