Eleaf Melo RT 25 Atomizer - 4.5ml
Eleaf Melo RT 25 Atomizer features an innovative Retractable Top (RT) filling solution which makes e-liquid refilling the easiest and most convenient its ever been. The new ERL series of coil heads are skillfully designed for ultra high power, enabling a huge amount of vapor production. The wide bore drip tip sits perfectly on the tank with a large diameter of 25mm. Airflow can also be easily adjusted by turning the control ring with its knurled design.
Thread type: 510 thread
E-liquid capacity: 4.5ml
Coil: ERLQ 0.15ohm Kth (60-200W); ERL 0.15ohm Kth (50-150W)
Color: black, silver
It comes with
- 1 x MELO RT 25 (with ERLQ 0.15ohm Head)
- 1 x Silicone Top
- 1 x ERL 0.15ohm Head
- 1 x 510 Mouthpiece Adapter
- 1 x ER Head Adapter
- 2 x Seal Rings
- 1 x User Manual
Simple packing. Customary Packing from the factory, the packing is subject to change without notice.
- You still need order e-juice e-liquids to use it.
- You can buy Replacement ERL Head/ ERLQ Head/ ERL RBA Head to work with it. Also compatible with ER Head with the ER head adapter.
Innovative Retractable Top Filling Solution
New ERL Coil Heads for Ultra High Power
Optimal Airflow for Massive Vapor Clouds
ER Head Adapter
510 Mouthpiece Adapter
Detachable Structure for Easy Cleaning
How to use RT 25:
1. Drip a few drops of e-liquid directly into the coil to make it fully saturated before first use;
2. Screw the atomizer head onto the atomizer base tightly;
3. Put the glass tube on, and screw the top cap with mouthpiece on;
4. Push the retractable top open, slowly fill e-liquid into the tank through the hole, and then close the retractable top after filling;
5. The airflow can be adjusted by rotating the airflow control ring on the atomizer base;
6. Finally the Melo RT 25 is ready to use.
How to use 510 mouthpiece adapter:
1. Remove the mouthpiece of Melo RT 25;
2. Put the 510 mouthpiece adapter on the top cap of Melo RT 25;
3. Finally put a 510 mouthpiece on.
How to use ER Head Adapter:
1. Unscrew the ERL/ERLQ head from the atomizer base;
2. Screw the ER head adapter onto the ER head tightly;
3. Screw the ER head with the adapter onto the atomizer base;
4. Finally assemble other parts together.
Our images are copyrighted. It is forbidden to reprint without our permission.