75W Eleaf iStick Pico RDTA TC Kit - 2300mAh
The iStick Pico RDTA is an intuitively designed all-in-one style setup, presenting the same excellent performance as the popular iStick Pico and an innovative rebuildable dripping tank system in a compact yet stylish package. The tank can easily be refilled by a large fill port on the base and has an internal light that helps check e-liquid level. A removable dual post deck, an 8-hole adjustable and extensive airflow, a wide bore drip tip and an easy wicking system all make the iStick Pico RDTA a must-have for all build enthusiasts to enjoy vaping to the most. 4 colors.
Size: 50 x 24 x 100 mm
Output wattage: 1-75W
E-liquid capacity: 4.2ml
Battery capacity: 2300mAh
Output mode: VW/Bypass/Smart/TC(Ni,Ti,SS,TCR-M1,M2,M3) mode
Resistance range: 0.05-1.5ohm (TC modes)
Airflow: side airflow
TEMP range: 100－315℃/200－600℉ (TC modes)
It comes with
- 1x iStick Pico RDTA
- 2x Clapton coils
- 1x Pure cotton
- 1x USB Cable
- 1x User Manual
- Spare parts
Simple packing. Customary Packing from the factory, the packing is subject to change without notice.
- You can select the e-juice here.
Removable parts for easy cleaning
Compact yet stylish Punk style
Removable coil deck for easy building
Unique 4-hole wicking system
Large Side Fill Port for Convenient Refilling
8-Hole Extensive and Adjustable Airflow
An Intuitive Internal Light Revealing E-liquid Level
Built-in 2300mAh Battery with 75W Output
Preheat Function & Different switchable Interfaces
Big Top Fire Button
Dual Circuit Protection
1. Unscrew the atomizer and remove it, and then unscrew the deck inside;
2. Lift the two screws on the posts of the deck, fix pre-made or self-built coils on the deck;
(please make sure the finally fixed coils do not come into contact with the surface of the deck and the inner wall of the atomizer tube; please first activate the device to heat the coils till they evenly glow red.)
3. After the coils cool down, pass one piece of cotton through each coil, stuff the four holes on the deck with the tail ends of each cotton and cut out spare cotton;
4. Screw the deck back, and drip a few drops of e-liquid directly into the coils and cotton to make the coils fully saturated before use;
5. Screw the atomizer back, remove the atomizer tube with mouthpiece to expose the fill port on the atomizer base, and then fill e-liquid into the tank through the port;
6. Finally put the atomizer tube with mouthpiece on, adjust the airflow by turning the mouthpiece, and the atomizer is ready for use.
7. After several puffs, please put the iStick Pico RDTA upside down to let e-liquid in the tank stream down to saturate the coils again or remove the atomizer tube to directly drip a few drops of e-liquid on the coils again to saturate them.
Power on/off: the device can be powered on/off by pressing the fire button 5 times.
Vaping: long press the fire button to take a puff when the device is powered on;
Stealth on/off: press the fire button and "-" button simultaneously when the device is powered on to switch between Stealth on and Stealth off mode.
Adjustment buttons lock/unlock: keep pressing "+" "-" button simultaneously for two seconds when the device is powered on, then the "+" "-" buttons will be locked and the screen will display LOCK. In the same way, the two buttons can be unlocked and the screen will display UNLOCK.
Switch display mode: keep pressing "+" "-" button simultaneously for two seconds when the device is powered off, the screen display will rotate 180 degrees. You can view the screen from two different angles through this operation.
Switch Vaping modes: when the device is powered on, press the fire button 3 times in quick succession, the device will display current vaping mode. press the "+" "-" button to switch among VW/Bypass/Smart/ TC-Ti/TC-Ni/TC-SS, TCR-M1/M2/M3 modes and then press the fire button once or stay in the interface for about 10 seconds to confirm the vaping mode you chose.
Our images are copyrighted. It is forbidden to reprint without our permission.
3 months for iStick Pico RDTA. Please check Guarantee Policy.
Note: We now need serial number to proceed after-sales service. Please kindly preserve the serial number of product if it's available.