GeekVape Griffin RTA Tank 3.5mlTPD Compliance
Griffin RTA, Black is basically same with silver. It owns the biggest deck and clapton coil. Definitely worth to buy!
This product will not be restocked anymore. We have prepared many other amazing products for you to choose on our website.
You may mix the following items to get bulk discount.
USD 28.90 USD 42.90
USD 29.90 USD 36.00
USD 35.90 USD 53.85
USD 38.00 USD 46.00
USD 37.80 USD 46.00
USD 42.99 USD 75.00
USD 36.00 USD 54.00
USD 36.99 USD 54.99
USD 37.77 USD 59.66
USD 36.80 USD 55.20
GeekVape Griffin RTA Tank - 3.5ml
Griffin RTA, Black is basically same with GeekVape Griffin RTA Tank - 3.5ml, Silver. It owns the biggest deck and Clapton coil. Definitely worth to buy!
Drip Tip Height: 10mm
Height: 48.5mm (Thread Excluded)
Chimney Width: 7mm
Outside Diameter: 22mm
This product comes with
- 1 x GeekVape Griffin RTA Tank - 3.5ml
- 1 x 510 drip tip adapter
- 1 x Replacement Glass Tube
- 1 x Spare parts Polybag
Simple packing. Customary packing from the factory, the packing is subject to change without notice.
Top filling system
Large deck & Easy to build
Compatible with Clapton coil
Juice flow control and air flow control
Adjustable positive pole
Multi-compatible drip tip
1. Airflow adjustment
Please rotate the bottom ring to increase or decrease airflow.
2. Top filling
Please remove the drip tip and the top cover and fill e-juice from the top of the tank. No more than 3.5ml.
- Griffin is compatible with 13.5mm drip tip. You can also use your own drip tip with 510 connector.
- It comes with 510 thread, fits 510 thread batteries.
- You can select the e-juice here.
- About GeekVape: a new star brand which is focus on creating innovative vape products. Since entering ecig industry, GeekVape bring many well-received gears such as Avocado, Griffin RTA, Tsunami RDA, Digital 521 Tab and more.
Share your thoughts with other customersWrite a Review
Typical questions asked about products:
- Is the item durable?
- Is this item easy to use?
- What are the dimensions of this item?