1. Joyetech now requires S/N (serial number) before providing replacements (due to counterfeits in market). We recommend you to keep the packing boxes after you get parcel, or take a picture of SN before you discard it. Thank you!
2. Shipping restriction: Due to exclusive distributor of Joyetech, we do not send Joyetech products to customers in Russia, South Korea or UK. You can check more exclusive distributors .
Joyetech CUBIS D19 Atomizer - 2ml
With 19mm diameter and 2ml juice capacity, Joyetech CUBIS D19 Atomizer also adopts innovative and leak resistant cup design, whose coil replacement and juice fill can be achieved by removing its top section from the cap. Airflow controls are also contained within the removable top tank assembly, meaning the possibility for leakage or coil flooding is greatly reduced.
Size: 19mm (D) x 56mm (L)
Material: SS + Pyrex glass tube
Thread: 510 Thread
It comes with
- 1 x Cubis D19 Atomizer
- 1 x Manual
Simple packing. Customary Packing from the factory, the packing is subject to change without notice.
Detachable and Washable Structure
Multiple Atomizer Heads Can Be Applied
Redesigned Airflow Control System
Top filling and top airflow
Suit MTL and DL vaping
How to assemble:
1. Screw the top cap onto the airflow ring and put the mouthpiece onto the top.
2. Drip a few drops into the atomizer head and install it onto the vent pipe.
3. Install the above part with the atomizer tube then the whole CUBIS D19 is assembled.
How to change atomizer head:
Unscrew the atomizer cap, the atomizer head is located on the cap. Just unscrew it and replace a new one.
1. Please don't wash the atomizer head with water. Simply scrub it with cotton or clean dry cloth.
2. Please drip at least 5 drops of e-juice to the atomizer head and vape a few times in power-off condition (with airflow widely open) before its first use to avoid dry burn.
How to re-filling:
Separate the atomizer from the battery, and unscrew the mouthpiece base from the atomizer cap. Inject the liquid into the e-juice hole.
1. Please don't fill in through the middle hole of the atomizer cap.
2. Please don't overfill to avoid overflown.
How to adjust Airflow:
Rotating the ring on the atomizer cap clockwise or counterclockwise to adjust the air inflow. The air inflow will be the largest when both signs match with each other, otherwise it decreases when turning left or right.
- It doesn't come with liquids, you shall buy separately.
- It doesn't include atomizer head. You can buy it at BF Replacement Coil, BF RBA Head, NotchCoil DL Head, and LVC Clapton MTL Head.
Our images are copyrighted. It is forbidden to reprint without our permission.
Share your thoughts with other customersWrite a Review
Typical questions asked about products:
- Is the item durable?
- Is this item easy to use?
- What are the dimensions of this item?