Joyetech eVic VTC Dual with ULTIMO Starter Kit
Joye eVic VTC Dual features replaceable back cover for alternatively using one or two cells to reach to 75W and 150W respectively. ULTIMO, which adopts new top filling system and improved adjustable airflow control, fits eVic VTC Dual MOD perfectly.
- 100% Quality Guarantee
- 24 hours delivery
- 7 Days Money Back Guarantee
1. Joyetech now requires S/N (serial number) before providing replacements (due to counterfeits in market). We recommend you to keep the packing boxes after you get parcel, or take a picture of SN before you discard it. Thank you!
2. Shipping restriction: Due to exclusive distributor of Joyetech, we do not send Joyetech products to customers in Russia, South Korea or UK. You can check more exclusive distributors .
Joyetech eVic VTC Dual with ULTIMO Starter Kit W/O Battery
Joyetech eVic VTC Dual with ULTIMO Atomizer features the replaceable back cover for alternatively using one or two cells as you prefer where maximum output can be reached to 75W and 150W respectively. New top filling system and improved adjustable airflow control are adopted in the ULTIMO atomizer. MG series heads with novel designs especially provide great vaping experience, including which the innovative MG Ceramic-0.5ohm head with long-lasting lifespan brings you a pure flavor ever.
eVic VTC Dual MOD
Size: 23 x 38 x 86mm (with one cell)
23 x 55.5 x 86mm (with two cells)
Output Mode: RTC/VT (Ni/Ti/SS316)/VW/TCR/BYPASS Modes
Output Wattage: 1-75W(one cell) /150W(two cells)
Temperature Range: 100-315°C(200-600°F)
Resistance Range: 0.05-1.5ohm for VT/TCR mode;0.1-3.5ohm for VW/BYPASS mode
Battery cell: 1 or 2 18650 batteries (with rated discharge current no less than 25A)
Colors: Black, White, Burgundy, Blue, Orange
Size: 22mm x 54.8mm
Material: SS + Pyrex glass tube
Thread: 510 Thread
Color: black, silver
It comes with
- 1 x eVic VTC Dual Mod with Back Cover (for 2 cells)
- 1 x Back Cover (for 1 cell)
- 1 x ULTIMO Atomizer
- 1 x MG Ceramic-0.5ohm head (pre-installed)
- 1 x MG Clapton-0.5ohm head
- 1 x USB Cable
- 2 x User Manual
- 1 x Warranty Card
Simple packing. Customary Packing from the factory, the packing is subject to change without notice.
- You can buy liquid or 18650 battery to work with it.
- Compatible with MG Ceramic Head, MG Clapton Head, MG QCS Head and MG RTA Head.
- You can download FCC, EMC and RoHS certificates.
Replaceable Battery Cover For Alternatively One Or Two Cells
On-board Reverse Polarity Protection
RTC (Real Time Clock) Display
Refilling With Great Convenience
MG Series Heads for ULTIMO Atomizer
Detachable Structure, Easy To Clean
Direct Airflow Inlet
Dual Circuit Protection
Applied with exquisite 510 Thread (with spring connector)
How to assemble:
1. Screw the top cap onto the vent pipe component and put the mouthpiece onto the top.
2. Drip a few drops into the MG atomizer head and install it into the atomizer base.
3. Screw the atomizer base into the glass tube then the whole ULTIMO is assembled.
Atomizer head replacement:
Unscrew the atomizer base, the MG atomizer head is located right in it. Just unscrew it and replace a new one, and clean.
1. Please do not wash the MG atomizer head with water. Simply scrub it with cotton or clean dry cloth.
2. Please drip a few drops of e-juice into the atomizer head and inhale a few times in power-off condition (with airflow widely open) before its first use to avoid dry burn.
Unscrew the top cap from vent pipe component and inject the liquid directly into e-juice holes on both sides.
1. Please don't fill in through the middle hole of the atomizer cap.
2. Please don't overfill to avoid overflown.
Power on/ off: Hold the back cover and slide to take it off. Put the 18650 battery into the back cover and push it back into the body. Press the fire button 5 times in quick succession to turn the device on and off. Repeat the action to change the cover which holds 2 cells.
Vaping: Hold the fire button and inhale through the mouthpiece. Release the fire button and exhale.
Charging & Upgrading: Please use high-rate 18650 cells with continuous rated discharge current no less than 25A. We suggest you take out the cells and charge them with a stand alone charger. The micro USB port is on the top of the left side. Connect it with a micro USB cable to charge or upgrade you device.
Stealth function: When the device is on, simultaneously hold the fire button and left regulatory button. This will switch between stealth on and stealth off function. In stealth on mode, you can still vape with the screen off.
Key lock function: When the device is on, simultaneously press the two regulatory buttons. This will switch between adjustment lock and adjustment unlock function. While key lock is on, the regulatory button will not work to prevent accidental adjustments.
Switch the display mode: Press the press the two regulatory buttons simultaneously in power off state, the display will rotate 180 degrees.
Set screen protection time: When the device is on, simultaneously hold the fire button and the right regulatory button to enter into adjustment interface. Choose the time and press the fire button to confirm.
How to set the time: Press the fire button 3 times to enter into the setting menu. Press the left regulatory button to switch between hour, minute, year, month and day. Press the right regulatory button to adjust the parameter.
Switch among different modes: Press the fire button 3 times to enter into the setting menu. Press the right regulatory button to switch among TEMP/ TCR/ POWER and BYPASS modes. Press the fire button to confirm.
3 months of eVic VTC Dual MOD. Please check Guarantee Policy.
Note: We now need serial number to proceed after-sales service. Please kindly preserve the serial number of product if it's available.
Our images are copyrighted. It is forbidden to reprint without our permission.
Share your thoughts with other customersWrite a Review
Typical questions asked about products:
- Is the item durable?
- Is this item easy to use?
- What are the dimensions of this item?