SMOK TFV8 BABY Beast Tank
They say the best things come in small packages and the TFV8 Baby is no expectation! This tank is about 2/3rds the size of the TFV8, but don't let this fool you - the Baby has 3 new Turbo engines: the V8 Baby-Q2 Dual Core, V8 Baby-T8 Octuple core and the optional V8 Baby RBA. On top of this, its airflow system is second to none: bottom pair air-slots, the air chamber and drip tip are re-designed after precise calculations and optimizations. All efforts to ensure that the TFV8 Baby is another Cloud Beast have not been wasted. The TFV8 Baby is the best choice for mini tank fans. 4 colors available.
Size: 22 x 53mm / 22x 50mm (EU Edition)
Capacity: 3ml/ 2ml (EU Edition)
Coil: V8 baby-Q2 dual core - 0.4ohm (40 - 80W/Best: 55 - 65W);
Baby-T8 Octuple core - 0.15ohm (50 - 110W/ best: 60 - 80W)
V8 baby RBA (optional)
TFV8 Baby comes with
- 1 x TFV8 Baby Tank -3ml / 2ml (EU Edition)
- 1 x V8 Baby-Q2 core (0.4ohm dual coils) (Pre-installed)
- 1 x V8 Baby-T8 core (0.15ohm octuple coils)
- 1 x Replacement Glass tube
- 1 x User manual
- Spare parts
Simple packing. Customary Packing from the factory, the packing is subject to change without notice.
- It doesn't come with liquids, you shall buy separately.
- 510 thread.
- You can buy replacement TFV8 Baby Glass Tube (3ml, not for 2ml).
- You can buy Baby-T8 Octuple Core, Baby-T6 Sextuple Core, Baby-X4 Quadruple Core, Baby-Q2 Dual Core and Baby RBA Coil.
- Attention: TFV8 baby is not compatible with TFV8 coils.
- Click download to get certificate: CE, ROHS.
3ml mini size
new Turbo engines
Re-designed bottom pair air-slots, air chamber and drip tip
Adjustable airflow system
Top refill system
How to fill e-Juice:
1. Hold the tank with one hand, and use another one to press top cap and move it clockwise.
2. Add e-liquid through the slot, and pay attention not to drip in the central airflow;
3. Close the cap carefully and firmly. Then let it stands for several minutes to get the organic cotton completely saturated.
Replace atomizer core:
Firstly, screw the drip tip and top cap off the tank; then screw the atomizer core off the base part, and replace with a new one.
Control air input: Rotate the bottom adjustable airflow system to control air input.
Our images are copyrighted. It is forbidden to reprint without our permission.
This product has been sold in the USA before August 8, 2016. You can check the sales record for confirmation.