VapeOnly vPipe II 18350 e-Pipe Body
VapeOnly vPipe II 18350 e-Pipe Body is the replacement pipe body of VapeOnly vPipe II.
It's not compatible with VapeOnly vPipe Tank System 18350 e-pipe Starter Kits.
The kit comes with
- 1 x VapeOnly vPipe II body
- 1 x VapeOnly battery cap
Battery Setting Indication: The red LED light flashes 3 times.
Work Indication: The red LED light is from up to down.
Constant voltage output: 3.3V
The front-end of vPipe body adds LED light.
It fits 3.7v 900mAh 18350 lithium battery.
Short circuit protection: If short circuit happens to output end, LED will flash 3 times, which means that the device has no voltage output.
Atomizer Protection: If vapor for more than 10 seconds, the voltage will be cut down automatically, meanwhile, the LED will flash 10 times.
Low Voltage Protection: When the voltage is lower than 3.3V, the red LED will flash 10 times, then it enters low voltage mode and stop vaporing.
Battery inversion protection: When the battery is set incorrectly, pipe will not work.
How to assemble vapeonly VPipe
1. Unscrew the battery cap
2. Insert a fully charged battery
3. Screw down the battery cap
4. Pull the mouthpiece out
5. Insert a working VPIPE atomizer
6. Insert a filled tank cartridge
7. Insert the mouthpiece. DONE!
- It can only work with VapeOnly VPIPE II Coil Changeable System 18350 e-pipe Starter Kits.
- You need purchase 18350 battery separately.
Guarantee period: 3 months for VapeOnly vPipe II body.Please check Guarantee Policy.