WISMEC Predator 228 with Elabo KitTPD Compliance
WISMEC Predator kit contains a 228W Predator TC Box mod and a 4.9ml Elabo tank atomizer. 10 colors for your selection.
- 100% Quality Guarantee
- 24 hours delivery
- 7 Days Money Back Guarantee
1. WISMEC now requires Serial No. (below barcode) before providing replacements (due to counterfeits in market). We recommend you to keep the packing boxes after you get parcel, or take a picture of Serial Number before you discard it. Thank you!
2. Due to exclusive distributor of WISMEC, we do not send WISMEC products to customers in South Korea or UK. You can check more exclusive distributors .
WISMEC Predator 228 with Elabo Kit W/O Battery
Designed by sinuous designs in USA, the new Predator 228 is powered by dual replaceable 18650 cells that can reach an output of 228W/50A. The application of plated USB port contacts make charging quick and easy. The separate battery power can be detected accurately through the upgradable firmware. With the help of the RC (reverse charging) adapter, Predator 228 can serve as a power bank to charge other electronic devices too - amazing! The Elabo with retractable top filling solution and innovative childproof lock system can perfectly match the Predator 228.
Size: 25 x 52.8mm
Capacity: 4.9ml (triple 0.2ohm head)/4.6ml (NS Triple 0.25ohm head)
Coil: Triple 0.2ohm (40-80W); NS Triple 0.25ohm (40-120W)
Predator 228 MOD
Size: 43.6 x 29 x 86.7mm
Thread: 510 spring loaded thread
Cell type: high-rate 18650 cell (not included)
Output mode: VW/TC-Ni/TC-Ti/TC-SS/TCR mode
Output wattage: 1-228W
Resistance range: 0.05-1.5ohm (TC);0.1-3.5(VW)
TEMP Range: 100-315C/200-600F
Max charging current: 2A
Max output current: 50A
Output voltage range: 0.5-9V
It comes with
- 1x Predator 228 MOD (no cells)
- 1x Elabo tank
- 1x Triple 0.2ohm head
- 1x NS Triple 0.25ohm head
- 1x QC USB cable
- 2x User Manual
- 1x Warning card
Simple packing. Customary Packing from the factory, the packing is subject to change without notice.
- 510 thread. Compatible with most 510 thread cartomizers/tanks.
- It doesn't include any 18650 battery cells. Please use cells with discharge current above 25A.
- You can buy replacement 0.25ohm NS Triple Coil and 0.2ohm Triple Coil.
- You can download certificates (ROHS/CE/EMC/FCC/LVD).
Compact Dual 18650 Mod with 228W Max Output
Quick Charge System with 2A Max Charging Current
Upgradeable Firmware with Identifiable Separate Battery Power
Serving as a Power Bank for Reverse Charging
Retractable Top Filling Solution & Innovative Childproof Lock System
Power on/off: Press the power button 5 times in quick succession to turn the device on and off.
Stealth function: While the device is on, simultaneously hold the fire button and the left regulatory button. This will switch the screen display on and off.
Key lock function: While the device is on, simultaneously press the two regulatory buttons. This will switch between Key lock and Key unlock function.
Micro UBS port function:The USB port can be used for charging and upgrading firmware.
Switch the display mode: By pressing the left and right regulatory buttons simultaneously in shutdown state, the screen display will rotate 180 degrees.
Shift among VW/TC-Ni/TC-Ti/TC-SS/TCR modes: Press the fire button 3 times to enter into the mode options. Press the right regulatory button to switch among VW/TC(Ni, Ti, SS)/TCR(M1, M2, M3)modes. Press the fire button to confirm.
Logo mode: When powered on, press the fire button and right regulatory button simultaneously and then you enter into the logo mode. By pressing the left and right regulatory button to choose between logo on and off, and press the fire button to confirm.
1. Long press the fire button and right regulatory button simultaneously to enter the menu.
2. Press the right regulatory button to enter the preheat setting menu.
3. Press the fire button to switch between preheat power and preheat duration.
4. Press the left or right regulatory button to decrease or increae the parameter.
5. Long press the fire button to confirm.
3 months for Predator 228 MOD. Please check Guarantee Policy.
Share your thoughts with other customersWrite a Review
Typical questions asked about products:
- Is the item durable?
- Is this item easy to use?
- What are the dimensions of this item?